The brand new System 3 SS360 is a revolutionary tire with a versatile tread pattern that performs well in both sand and snow environments. The unique crossing tread provides razor sharp turning and handling as well as unmatched "all-terrain" rider versatility in the sand that doesn't push in the corners. The SS360 is fun and playful in two-wheel drive while the front tire provides traction in four-wheel drive applications. The impressive light weight two ply casing and low rolling resistance is easy on drive components and holds its own at wide open speeds.
- High speed performance and low drag
- "All-terrain" type paddle tire that is playful and fun to drive
- Front tires engage the sand and steer where you want to go!
- 2 ply casing creates massive flotation with low rotating mass
- Front tread depth: 0.63 inches / Rear tread depth 0.80" (HP version)
- Wide tire foot print provides for flotation on sand or snow
- Traction is the same for front and rear. SS360 is unrivaled for four wheel drive applications and loose and fun in two wheel drive!
- Less rolling resistance is easier on crucial drive components like the drive belt and axles