This 4 point harness with 3? belts has sewn in pads for comfort, all black hardware for cool styling and EZ adjusters on the shoulders. The EZ adjusters allow you to adjust your shoulder straps quickly, even if they are dirty or muddy.
The harness also has a removable sternum strap, and a red latch guard on the lap belt. The lap belt bolts in. The shoulder belts can either bolt down or wrap around a roll bar. Lap belts and shoulder belts are sewn together.
Proper installation and consistent use of the 5 point harness restraint system is critical to your safety in event of accident. To reduce risk of serious injury or death:
- Constructed with fiber loaded advanced polymer compounds
- Made with strong and stable aramid cord for superior resistance to shock load
- Follow vehicle manufacturers, and PRP Seats instructions and safety messages during installation and use of this product.
- Use all belts provided. Secure lap belt first; low and snug across hips. Sternum strap tight at chest line (min. 4� below neck). Adjust remaining straps per instructions and confirm fitment restrains user & provides safe clearance from wheel, dash, roll cage, etc.
- Inspect all components of the 5 point harness restraint system regularly & replace as indicated by accident, wear or abrasion. Replace no later than 2 years from date on SFI 16.1 tag.
- This 5 point competition restraint system is intended for UTV or other off-road vehicle-not replacement for FMVSS 209 restraints. Never use with child car seats or boosters.