Maxxis Roxxzilla is the premier crawling tire! This sticky rubber composition tire is ideal for the competition rider seeking ultimate performance for rock crawling, hill climbing, or short course racing. (See the Roxxzilla firm tire if you are looking for a harder tire compound suitable for longer tread life and mileage.) Roxxzillas feature an 8 ply rating, and radial construction with a multi-layer sidewall. The tread design and alternating stepped shoulder lugs are ideal for gripping rocks and terrain. With the legendary Maxxis name, this light truck inspired tire is built for traction!
- Premier SxS rock crawling and climbing tire
- Specialized soft competition compound (~32 Shore A Durometer) engineered for supreme traction
- 8-ply rating, radial construction
- Impressive, alternating side shoulder lugs for corner grip
- High multi-layer sidewall design
- Square tread profile with improved grip and puncture resistance
- Flexible casing provides excellent grip and ride quality