The GBC Dirt Devil tires are versatile tires that are well-balanced with many features. They have a great ride characteristic, as well as a wicked tread pattern that gives excellent biting traction in light mud, dirt, gravel or hard pack conditions. They ride smooth on the hard pack and the 6 ply rating construction makes them puncture resistant and durable.
We recommend the Dirt Devil AT if you are looking to replace your OEM tires without going to a tire that is too aggressive. They are an excellent choice for the money.
- 6 ply rating
- Rugged and durable construction
- Excellent performer and all-around tire
- Designed for light mud, dirt, gravel or hard pack
- Well balanced features including versatility, weight, and performance
- 22" to 25" have 5/8" tread depth