The CST Ancla tire uses an aggressive, sweeping tread pattern to provide extra traction on all types of terrain. Its deeply, widely spaced tread bars are engineered to shed mud with ease, providing better traction in sloppy terrain.
- Semi-aggressive, sweeping tread design provides superior traction on all types of terrain
- Deep, wide-spaced tread bars shed mud and provide lateral traction
- 25" tires are 4 ply rating (3/4" tread depth)
- 24", 26"-30" tires are 6 ply rating (1" tread depth, pictured above)
- Comfortable ride on hard-pack
- Ancla white hot patch
- Used on many John Deere Utility machines